ATR Mock Rescue Video
This video was made by Yamaha Motor Corp. with the Clarence Fire Company, who uses the All Terrain Res-Q trailer in this video.
Click Play on the video to start.
The ATR FF-70 Video
Here is our ATR FireFighter-70 trailer in action. This trailer holds 70 gal. of water and is towable by 550 cc & larger ATV’s and most UTV’s.
Standard Features Include:
• 70 Gallon Poly Tank
• 5.5hp Honda Powered Darley-Davey® Two Stage High Pressure Portable Pump w/ 1 yr. Pump Warranty; 2 yr. Engine Warranty
• Capable of 65 G.P.M. @ 54 psi.
• 50 ft. of 3/4 in. Booster Line on Manual Reel
• POK 10-24 GPM Wildland Tip
• Suction Capability via the 10 ft. 1-1/2 in. Suction Hose
• 1-1/2 in. Discharge Adapter for Standard 1-1/2 in. Fire Hose
• Gated 1-1/2 in. Discharge for 1-1/2 in. Fire Hose
• Gated 1 in. Discharge for 1 in. Forestry Hose
News Report of Rescue In Tobyhanna State Park in PA
Rescue in Lake City, PA
Two girls ages ten and sixteen were taken to the hospital after a water rescue in Lake City. the two girls fell into a fishing hole under a railroad tressel just west of Maple Avenue. Both girls were reportedly hit by a log while fishing. However, firefighters say their injuries are apparently minor. Rescue crews were on scene for more than an hour . The girls were in the water for 30- 45 minutes. This is the Lake City Fire Company, Lake City, PA. They operate a Kawasaki Trans 4X4 Mule off-road utility vehicle and an ‘ATR-2′ All Terrain Res-Q Trailer, to safely effect rescues like this.